Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Week 4 # 9 Library Feeds (Part 2)

I have had a look at some of the search tools for this week, and once again I am struck by the overwhelming amount of information and opinion available at the click of a button. I particularly liked the Topix tool, which allowed quick access to city-specific news. The topic I looked at led to an article on the New Zealand Herald's website.
I then had a look at the Technorati search tool, and was particularly impressed with this. I searched for Library under the Blogs tab, and had the choice of 9,562 blogs. And the first one in the list dealt with the artificial borrowing restrictions on digital audiobooks, which was of immediate interest to me as a potential borrower when ACL starts purchasing these.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! That's alot of blogs! Great job so far! :)