Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Week 5 # 10 Image generators



I had a look at The Generator Blog and found an image generator that instantly appealed to me: personalising a chocolate bar. Anyone wishing to use this generator will find it at:
http://generatorblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/chocolate-bar-generator.html

I then investigated Letter James, which enables you to personalise your own images for calendars, posters, etc., by adding your choice of text to your chosen image. However when I tried to use it a message came up that the site was being updated, so I was unable to try it. I looked at FD Toys, and this seems to have a wide variety of ways to personalise photographs, such as posters, badges, calendars, mosaic makers and desktop wallpaper. I intend to do more with this when I have time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great work! I love chocolate too.. Mmmmmm. :)