Thursday, November 8, 2007

Week 5 # 11 LibraryThing


I logged into Library Thing, and had a look at the short tour. I then started to construct my own library, and I was surprised that it was so easy to find all the books I searched for, whether by title or ISBN. I was particularly taken with the recommendations for other books when you click on the title of the one you’ve added. This will be very handy when looking for ideas for similar books to enjoy. My library is at this address:
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/patricia-thisandthat

I then clicked into the blog and was pleased to see the discussion about alternate default book covers, as two of my chosen books had the plain default covers. This library tool will definitely have my attention in the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool :) glad you liked librarything ;)I'd like to read Carry me down.